Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's Over =D

Today is the last day of 2008 and I am pretty stoked about that. It seems weird to look back on my life and who I was at the beginning of this year. It doesn't seem possible how fast things change. If someone told me just 8 months ago that I would be where I am today, I would have denied it. I won't sit here and say 2008 was the best year or the worst. It was defiantly a growing year. I changed so much as I endured through some of the craziest stuff. I sit here in awe today that God was so faithful to bring me out of the trials and to walk through the valley of the shadow of death with me. It seems easier to write than to digest the thought that God felt every hurt and every sting of pain that I did. On top of everyone else in the world he choose to feel my hurts and take on the pain that I did in 2008. There were times that giving up seemed the best route for me and during those days God didn't give up on me. Instead he sent some of the most amazing people in my life to help lift up my head. They helped me see the light at the end of the tunnel and I thank God daily for sending those people who really cared for me. I am here today having lost a great deal of friends but gained so many. For each death I experienced this year a baby was born. Three within my church family and one within my family. I am beyond blessed to be here today although it has been hard and trying. I won't say that everything that happened to me this year brought a smile to my face but much of it did. Nevertheless this year has been legit even through the rough spots. I am stoked to see what God does with me in 2009 as some of his wonderful plans are already starting to unfold.
May God Bless You In 2009
Love Ariana

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

Ariana,
Thanks for sharing your heart! God is so faithful and good! I know He has awesome plans for you! He loves you so much!!!

Love to you girl!
Julie