Monday, December 15, 2008

The Love Of My Life

He's most definitely also the joy of my life. He always brings a smile to my face and makes me happy when I hold his precious little life in my arms. Nathan who just turned three months old is my littlest and favorite cousin shhhhhhhhhhhhh ;). I was like idk 2 doors down when he was born and I feel so privileged. It was so different this time around when someone close to me had a baby. It was the first time I was old enough to help with him and really appreciate it. Sure I helped with Boo and Heeb's but this was different I really got to be apart of his life in an incredible way. I thank his wonderful parents (my aunt and uncle) for sharing Nana's little with me :). Below are some pic's of my wonderful prince Nathan.
I love you baby :) <3

No comments: