Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Understanding

I prayed and prayed and prayed and prayed and prayed for direction with the church's Christmas potluck and I have an answer. I am not all that sure it was the answer I was looking for but I am positive it is God's will =D. I asked God clearly that he would show me if I need to be leading the kids or not. It became apparent one night probably around one in the morning as I was on my knees in deep prayer!! He showed me that this was part of the healing process and I needed to obey him. I know it will be somewhat difficult but it's life and mourning is all apart of it. I have slowly taken the time to listen to Offering and just let out my tears. It's been great and I have so much excitement and joy for the potluck. I want to do my job as a CM worship leader. I love Donna and know she would want me to carry on and keep praising my Jesus.
Glory to God for his love and direction
Love Ayana

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

I am so blessed to hear your heart to wait on the Lord and to listen to Him! Worship! It's always good. It may be a sacrifice at times but God can accomplish so much through our worship. I'm proud of you for doing it!

"You Glow Girl"

Donna has been doing the ultimate worship with her King!

morgan. said...

This was very encouraging.
(:
I don't know a lot about your situation, but I will keep you in prayer nevertheless.

Hope everything works out for you, and I'm sure it will because "all things work together for good to those who love God" (Rom. 8:28).

<3