Thursday, December 11, 2008

Theatre Arts 2 Issues ;)

So I took note today of some of out theatre arts class issues. We just have a few minor ones that can be taken care of easily.

1. We are all so crazy. One person says something funny and we all burst into laughter its horrible!! I mean I like it however we really need to learn to contain ourselves.



2. I have an issue with a certain scene, where I am supposed to tell Matt with attitude my line. See the problem is Josh Miller: http://www.theocjosh.com/ ( did I embarrass you???) stands next to Matt and has a tendency to make me laugh. We could be as serious as possible and I still laugh. So i guess I need to work on that.......so I don't bust at the actual performance...... :)



3. The fairy group (aka my group =p) needs HELP!



Amazing things about theatre class



1. The sense of family we all have ;) *ariana where are my pretzels*- jessica *looks down at her hands*- ariana *ARIANA*- jessica *sorry there soooo good I forgot they are yours*- ariana ;) yahhhh yahhhh i steal peoples food



2. Being able to hang out and be accepted by everyone. :)

3. Laughing, Laughing, and Laughing...........Hysterically...............

4. Having Mr. Koff as a teacher

5. The energy on set........... its awesome........ keeps you going.... gives you something to laugh about.................... its great =DDDDD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

naught my fault
=p

morgan. said...

Bursting into uncontainable laughter?? Woah, sounds like me on a daily basis!! x]

haha. theatre arts sounds like fun :D.

But yea, you've gotta watch out for Josh... *shakes head*... as his little sis, I'm warning you Ariana... DO NOT eat any cookies that he offers you. ;)

Oh, and my bf Emily is in the fairy group, she told me about those "special dances" you guys had to do?? I'd pay a million dollars to see Emily dancing. I'm so going to that performance. :]]