Saturday, December 13, 2008

For Joshie and Morgs <3

Okay so I love these two and thought I'd write about how I met both of them =D. Josh's is a little longer than Morgs cause I have known him longer *laughs* ;).



Morgs: I met Morgs 3 weeks ago in MY biology class. She was taking pictures for the yearbook and I called her over to my lab table. I was like hey Morgan I'm Ayana and I really really really wanted to meet you. She was all awwwwwwwwwwww :). Yup and the rest is history =D. However, I will comment on why I randomly called her name in class. I have known of Morgs since I first started attending my HS. I convinced myself I would meet her as soon as possible. It would have been way to awkward any other times, but that day in Bio was perfect. I didn't know much about Morgs but I knew 3 things for sure. 1: she's a solid christian, 2: she loves to laugh, and 3: I wanted so desperately to be her friend. I would and did anything =D it was comical but priceless. I love ya Morgs



Joshie: Oh dear friend do we have a story to tell the lovely people reading my blog?? Here we go home's here we go. I joined theatre arts 1 spring semester of my freshman year (my life has officially changed since that day). I only knew a few people my first day and was slightly nervous. Ali helped me the first day and kinda pointed people out. After that day before the next week Josh and I met over the Internet (the way any good student at our school meets except me and Morgs cause it was special). Anyways, we met over the Internet and it took two weeks before we met in person due to technical difficulties ;). I have something to admit (josh only knows part of this). But the first time I met him i was instantly "in love". Skipping and moving on ;). Josh and I had our ups and downs throughout our relationship. I messed with his head to much and yeah yeah Josh messed with mine. Just another one of our friendship quirks that doesn't make sense!! I have gone through some stellar stuff lately and Josh has always been there for me. He listened to me cry, talked about my loved one's death, and been there to tell me everything was Gods will. It's almost been a year and though it's been a hard, weird, crazy, and chaotic. It's been way awesome!! Thanks Mr. Miller for the laughs and hugs. U the best supa Josh!! (catch that new nick name!! ;0)

2 comments:

morgan. said...

<3 <3 Thanks Ayana! (so its Ayana, not Ariana? sorry, I'm blonde...u_u)

Don't believe whatever you heard about me when you first came to PCHS! IM NORMAL! I PROMISE!!!!
>_>...
<_<....


And you could've introduced yourself any time! Trust me, I am the QUEEN of awkward, nothing can get too awkward with me ;)

Glad to have met you girl :) Hope to get to know you better during my last year at school!

P.s. Supa Josh... i like that :D

Broken In Love said...

hahaha <3 well its ariana but I go by ayana or shrub or nani or oh u pick =D noo i know ur normal ily hahahaha no i thout highly of u i and still do. know were are liek freakishly alike I AM 2 i hope to get to know u better as well dear friend =DDD