Monday, December 29, 2008

Farewell Best Friend!!

Dear Jessica,
They say time flies and it's so true!!!!! It doesn't seem possible that your so far away from me now!! Ohio sucks for taking my best friend. But i know God has extreme and amazing plans for your life. I am so sad you have moved away!! Whose gonna tie my shoes when I am to lazy to do it myself?? ;) Who is going to rub Jbears hair with me now? Or run in the snow at camp attempting to stay dry (even though Jbear left us alone). Now I'll never remember the lyrics to "You Never Let Go"!! Or be able to rationally explain why "Sweetly Broken" is now "At the Cross". Dude your the best!! I Miss You SO Much!! No worries though I can just stalk Evan Wickham alooooooone! I can handle the gangsta rap too! I'll do it for you and videotape it!! You can sit there in your huge Ohio house and laugh it up. Because truth is it was supposed to be a gangsta WALK!! Or maybe I can chase you with cake and rub it in your face (yeah yeah that was epic)! Now every time you see a shower cap your going to think of me, however for the sake of my dignity I won't go into detail here! Just imagine and flash back to your 14th birthday party. Next time you come back home we will do a random search for Mark (the fox guy) and we will get his last name out of him. Anyways, I am so going to stop here before I bring up something I will really regret. So I will end by saying thanks for always being a good friend and never leaving me. You were there through a lot and I am thankful! You never stopped listening to me ramble about well whatever that is I talk about ;). You got me when I didn't even get myself *laughs*!! Oh friend it has been a long, fun, and joyous friendship and I am glad no matter what we will always be friends! May God bless you gf as you walk this new journey of your life. Always remember I will always be here for you.
I Love You and I hope to see you soon.
Love Always Ayana<3

No comments: