Monday, February 16, 2009

4 Months?!

Wow where does time go?? It seems it was just yesterday she took her last breathe and went home! God has done so much healing here on earth with all of us since he took her. It has been amazing to watch his work! The girls are doing OK. I saw them yesterday and they seemed alright. I am a little more concerned about Haylie than Sierra. Sierra ran up to me with a smile on her face and gave me a big hug. Haylie on the other hand is still a piece of work for me. I should have known it would be this way. I guess it's just hard because before everything happened we had gotten so very close. However, I know God is doing a unique work in her life everyday. Anyways I just wanted to take the time to acknowledge Donna and who she is in my life.
I Love You DONNA!
-Ayana

No comments: