Friday, February 13, 2009

The Difference

I feel like I have hit that place where I am finally seeing my life through God's eyes. Well a little bit anyways ;). The mourning process has eased up so much!! But there are times when I have my moments. Those moments are usually triggered by something else. For instance worship, at times the memories flood back and I am hit with loneliness. Lately, I have noticed that when the memories come (even though I am lonely) they bring a smile to my face. I think about the life she lived, the impression she left on me, the friend she was, and where she is now. I can really say that the beautiful part to this process has begun! As far as school goes, it's great!!! I have much more time and I am understanding why....which leads me to church. God has opened up some doors for some great ministry opportunity's. I started AWANA again =D, I have missed it soooooooo much. I am also currently praying about an Impact team for the youth ministry. I also don't want to overwork myself so I am just praying like crazy. I have seem to find beauty in the sickness and near death stuff that I am dealing with. Between my aunt and other friends, cancer has hit hard. Since retreat I have had complete peace about my Aunt! Oh is God good or what??? Life has seem to slow down just enough for me to take it all in! It's been good and I have been trying super hard to see my life the way God does. The decisions I make, the words I say, the things I deal with! All of it and man has it made a difference =D.It's amazing to see where God has brought me in the past few months and I am glad to be where I am!!
Love Ayana <3

2 comments:

morgan. said...

Aw thats so sweet, and I'm so glad to hear it :D

Love ya sis! <3
I havent seen you in forever btw... that is not okay with me. ;]

Broken In Love said...

me either!! ts been since closing day of my show when we took random pics outside of skewl!!! <3 u love