Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Prayer Request

I struggle a lot with chronic swimmers ear in both ears. To some that may not sound very painful, but it is! Swimmers ear is usually worse than having an ear infection. Lately, I have had severe pain in the gland right below my right ear! I'm sorta used to it because the swimmers ear will usually affect my glands. But today the pain has been super severe. I ask that you simply pray for direction. My parents and I are debating seeing a doctor again or just keeping me on the pain ear drops!
Thank You Friends
Love Ayana <3

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

Hey... did you know that if you put a couple of drops of rubbing alcohal in each ear after you swim, this may help you not to get swimmer's ear. The alcohal evaporates the water in your ear.

I had to do this when I was young because I had the same problem. We still do it now.

Just a tip. I hope it helps. : )