Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Zach!

Happy 16th Birthday Zachweus!
WOO! Okay *takes a deep breath and starts*. It would seem fitting that at this point I would be able to write a novel about Zach. We have known each other longer than I can remember. I will sit here and bring up a million things and Zach won't remember any of it ;). He always stares at me, asking what I am talking about. He doesn't remember much from our childhood apparently. Zach it has been SO much fun, hanging out with you and getting to be a close friend. I will never forget the times when we were little and I would go with you and the family to big lots to get snacks for Sunday nights. We would drive in that crazy topless jeep and be crazy! Sunday nights were always so much fun with you and Clay. I am thankful we grew up serving with each other on Sunday night's. We started hanging out like crazy in 8th grade. Our weekly trips to Starbucks after church every night were the best. I will never forget those, we always seemed like crazy insane kids to the employees. Hah remember how they got to know us so well they wouldn't even ask us our orders? Haha good times good times :). Oohh or the times during the summer we would go hang out there until 11 or 12 at night??? You have to remember that :). I will never forget when we would drive you to school every Tuesday morning for a class that made no SENSE! We have had many opportunities to serve with each other in AWANA, VBS, youth ministry, and Kings Kids worship. Oh that brings me to worship ;). I think my most favorite memory would be from last summer. We had crazy VBS practice like 2x a week and we were super tired. We were at one of our last practices and the team was trying to remember the motion for a pounding heart. They argued for about 10 minutes about it well you, me and The chad (obviously the only sane one's) just stared at them :). It has been awesome being your friend although it's been super crazy! Always a growing process my friend, I thank you for your prayers in the tough times of my life. May God Bless you today and may your birthday be tight like emo pants ;).
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
~Ayana


No comments: