Thursday, February 5, 2009

Still Beautiful

*sighs*
Sorry to start a post off like this but under my circumstances, the sigh felt good. Crazy day for sure. My mom is in the ER at the moment (seems about right it's leaders retreat weekend). Anyways, we really don't know what's going on quite yet. Waiting for her cat scans to come back and were praising God at the moment!! My mom is unbelievably beautiful right now. I left the hospital about an hour and a half ago and snapped this pic right before I left. God is soooooo good. I got there around three which was two hours after she had been there. She was in so much pain but as I sat there with her just loving on her I heard her praising Jesus. She never stopped!! She was in the worse possible pain and just kept crying out to God! Hearing that encouraged me so much. I even heard her slightly whisper "God is STILL on his throne". I think it may have been Gods radiant beauty shining through her in this picture. Course she had make up on, but for the moment I snapped that I saw beyond the make up. I saw the loving mom she is, her heart for God, for the ministry, and for the Lost. I cried as I watched her in pain still serving Jesus. I was just really encouraged by that and thought I should share!!
Keep Praying Friends
Love You!!!!

No comments: