Wednesday, February 4, 2009

CAHSEE Weirdness

So I took the cahsee thingy today and WOW! The test was so easy and ahem yes LAME (if I don't pass we can laugh later). Anyways, I thought I would take my extra time ;) to write about how weird it was. First the creepy lady (aka my PE teacher) came and took Jason my desk mate away! I was all noooooooooooooooooooo, please God have mercy. Ahahahaha. After that was over some random guy comes and takes his place. I'm like looking down and see a guy sit down. So I raise my head and I was all Ja.. OH! Than to myself I was like wrong guy! Okay I said that to myself and he still just stared at me!! So like there's this like questionnaire ryyy thingy at the end of the test. The questions were like will you drop out of high school?? Or go to military school?? SERIOUSLY???? I DON'T KNOW!!!! *Awkward* Than after I feel horrible for Jason so I was all dude what did they do to you?? He's like well they said I would be distracted sitting where I was... and I'm all dude uh I was sitting right by you?? Than the re place him??
I demand an explanation!!
Okay yeah I am tired......Goodnight
-Addicted to Dr.Pepper

No comments: