Friday, February 27, 2009

A few things

First God is crazy :) but in a completely good way. I keep getting verses about love, unity, and giving up my life!! Wow ahem I can clearly see my calling at this moment! Now I can choose to embrace it or walk away...........

Second I haven't blogged in two days WOW I know hehe. Just been uber busy with packing, school, and prep work :). It has been so much fun though! Doing everything I cam from this end and just being there to help my sister make choices :). The little things have been good for me :). Take note of how smiley I am at the moment.

Lastly I am leaving tomorrow for the wedding =D. I can't wait I am so excited!!! It is definitely going to be hard but good. The loooooooonnnnnnnnggggg drive will be entertaining.

Here are a few specific prayer requests for this weekend:
1. For a safe trip for both my family and friends as well as my brother in laws.
2. For things to go "well" with family members
3. For peace for Denielle and the wedding party :)
4. For the sickness of the people traveling
5. For myself, I am battling a lot right now. Not good but OK
Thanks and I will talk to you all in a few days!
Have a great weekend and keep waiting patiently for Jesus.
Love Ayana <3

No comments: