Sunday, February 8, 2009

I don't deserve it!!

Being as young as I am I have been beyond blessed with some really great stuff. People tend to look at me as much older than I am and that has lead to different things. One of those things that I am pleased to say that is great, is youth ministry. Tony and Jon have always given me many opportunities to serve. Some of those have included the worship team, greeter team, and student leadership. I have been able to watch so many kids come and go from our youth group. I have also gotten to see the one's who are real for God stay and follow him closely. I have a heart for the generation in which I am growing up in. I see their sins and their heart to understand their lives. Being a teenager also growing up facing most of the same temptations and issues, it is easiest for me to relate!! Anyways moral of the story is, it's is one of the biggest blessings of my life: seeing all of those teens fall before God surrendering their whole life to Jesus. I have a heart for our youth and pray that God will use me in amazing ways. I have seen and been through a lot and wish that God uses my testimony to bring many young people to his saving grace. Everyday God writes another page in my life and reading it is the most beautiful thing. I guess I saw all of this to thank God first and foremost for loving me and blessing me beyond my understanding. Also I know Tony you read this, so thank YOU! May God bless you abundantly!!
Love Ayana :)

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

Awe... what an awesome testimony of the Lord's sweet Love in your life!