Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Burnt on one side....

We had pancakes for dinner last night and as my Mom was finishing cooking them (literally the last one was on the griddle) my Uncle came over. She stepped away from the griddle for a few minutes to talk to him and when she did the pancake kinda burned. The most amusing part was none of us really realized until I walked by to wash my dishes from dinner. I was like "ohhhhh shoot"! Haha it was soooo classic. I went to flip it right away but it was toast! So one side was completely burned and the other well it wasn't even cooked hahaha. I took a picture and I thought I would point out the fact that you can't tell the difference between the pancake and griddle =D
Enjoy!! -Ayana

2 comments:

jenna said...

Oh Leah...
Leah?
Leia?
Lea?

I think it's Leah.
Forget this ever happened kay?

Broken In Love said...

*prentends I dont know who ur talkn bout*