Sunday, February 15, 2009

Livivng With Diverticulits Part 2

I have a hard time lately..... this is just hard for me. I don't really know how to put it into words, all I can say is I can't wait for my mom to eat again. God's shown me a lot through this and helped me with my struggles of being alone. Sometimes, I just wish this would all go away. Everything I am dealing with, the pain, the confusion, the struggles, and the hurts. Than I remember God is doing something I can't see. As I prepare for San Francisco Gods given me a lot of comfort and strength. I know your probably thinking oh geeze this was supposed to be about Lea and I will get there in a moment. I know you probably have no idea what I am talking about as far as the stuff I am dealing with but I ask that as for now you pray for me and understand that I have shared this with a few super close people. Onto my beautiful mother! She is making the best of a bad situation and staying strong. The healing process is taking way longer than we hoped but hey Gods ways our never ours. It has had her literally down and in bed a few days, but she's still her! I asked her earlier today to talk with me for a few minutes and she did! It was great being able to talk and not be interrupted by her falling asleep. She has done that quite a few times. Fatigue has set in for her because of the low amount of food she is able to consume! Anyways, just thought I'd update you! Thank you soooooooo soooooooo sooooooo very much for your prayers. They are cherished!
Love Ayana <3

No comments: