Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Home!!!

I really wanted to post as soon as I got home from camp Sunday but things happened and I missed my chance. I'm finally taking the time and it feels good!! Nevermind that though (yeahhh I am a little crazy)! Anyways, God did amazing stuff up there. Sis was just asking me how it was and I was like I can't explain, the only word I have for you is amazing! At first I was bummed cause there were only small random patches of snow! But than as I took a prayer walk Saturday I realized just how beautiful God is. I got some amazing pictures of the beauty he creates. Friday was great I got a chance to hang with all 24 girls in my cabin at random times. They all opened up to me and that was beautiful. I didn't sleep very well Friday night, I think I was fighting something. God was on my side though!!! (did I even doubt??) I woke up Friday morning and felt as if I had just slept 3 days straight! I went to breakfast by myself cause Keenan needed her sleep and thankfully she got that. After some awesome food ;) and even awesomer chapel, I had 4 hours of free time. That's when my prayer walk came in!! Right before chapel Saturday night 5 of us girls went to the little prayer chapel to hang out. Pastor J, came in and we prayed for a revival that night! Guess what?? God answered that!! Great stuff happened!! Now comes that part I can't put into words, Church time. Al I can say is amazing, tearfull, and love. Here are a few pics I'm going to let them do the talking ;)

No comments: