Friday, February 6, 2009

Praise GOD!

Hey There,
Yes it is 1 am and yes I am blogging and yes I am still awake ;). The main reason is that it took me awhile was because I had to make my million phone calls when my Mommy's results came back. After that was over my voice was exhausted and I needed to get ready for bed. I just thought I'd take a quick moment real fast. She has diverticulitis. She is home now and soooo much better. She is smiling again... SO GREAT TO SEE. Excuse any error in this I'm beat!! Well I am going to head off to bed that way when a certain person reads this tomorrow I don't get yelled at for being up so late. God is good!! Praise him and yea HE IS STILL ON HIS THRONE! If you have any questions, feel free to post a comment and ask ( I will answer them on your blog.)
Love Ayana <3
PS: My Mommy wants you all to know she cherishes your prayers and a big thank you from the bottom of her heart!! <3

1 comment:

morgan. said...

I will keep this situation in my prayers! God bless your family for being so faithful to Him no matter what. :)