Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Guys!

Happy Birthday to two wonderful people! First to Denielle, where do I start?? 24 years has been a long time!! Your old sis ;). Anyways, I couldn't ask God for a better sister and I am beyond thankful to have you in my life! I am glad that God has brought you to the place you are currently at. It is beautiful to see you working hard, loving God, and being happily married. You have given a lot of yourself for me and it is awesome! I pray for you daily and ask that you continue to grow both in marriage and with God. 24 years doesn't seem possible!! Thank you for always being there my whole life. Our family is blessed to have a sister like you.
I Love you and happy birthday!!





Mr. Miller!! uhhhh I honestly don't know where to begin!! Like for real =D. First I should say Happy 17th birthday! Friend you have been there more than I could have asked for and I thank you. Your like an older brother, always being protective and loving me. Your heart for God and ministry blesses and encourages me beyond anything I could express. You have given me some beautiful memories Supaman!! Thank you for listening to me, loving me and being a true friend when things got crazy. You never gave up on me when I wanted to! You showed me that God wanted me to carry on through the trials that were flying my way. God has used you in many ways in my life and today he smiles down on you for letting him use you. At times I know things are hard for you if you catch my drift. Just know that God has you where you are for a reason! Never give up and pray fervently! When God is ready he will bless you with that beyond your wildest dreams!! Happy Birthday my overly tall friend =p.
Love your short stuff :)









1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwwwwwwwwww i love you ari!! and i love my joshee too!!!

Em