Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Saw His Face

I felt the need to share this...
Two weeks ago I was going through some weird/ hard stuff. It was a situation I was certain I couldn't run from. Funny!! Yea well not really! I mean God was probably (in a gentle way) like my dear child....... please stop running *slight laugh at his humor*. I guess it's my normal reaction to automatically look for a way out during any hardship. It's wrong as God has clearly proven over time and I am STILL learning the hard way. It is always so Joyful the learning process i mean. Anyways, it got to the point where I literally had a upset stomach over it and I was in tears asking God to fill me. I never intended for the situation to go this far and as time progressed I realized that if i simply called out to God, he would answer. Eventually through the tears I DID!! When I spend time with God I always feel Gods presence. However, at times I need something more. This was one of those times and I asked God to see his face. I don't know how to explain what happened next! I saw God's face though! I say all this to simply encourage you to call on God, he wants to answer your prayers
-Addicted to Dr. Pepper

No comments: