Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dislikes

1. I hate valentines day! Yea I said it, I'm sorry. Before you leave a million comments about how insane I am let me explain. It's overrated!! People do stupid stuff. And we should show our love all year Right???? So now you explain this to me???

2. Peas!! EWWWWW, who eats those and still smiles??? Cause dude I can't!!??!!!

3. Kids with cell phones!! WHY THE JAVAN SLAGLE DO YOU HAVE A CELL PHONE???!!!???

4. Fish tanks......ouch!!!

5. Kids playing clap games and acting like the know every word in the dictionary because of there clapping skills??

6. Cats. They scare me majorly

7. Jr Highers dating..... EWWW

8. When someone thinks that "that's what she said" is still funny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what she said...

Will ALWAYS be funny.
Especially used in random context where it doesnt make sense

Broken In Love said...

thats what she said =P
<3 u :)