Friday, January 23, 2009

Busyy Time :)

I kept sitting down to blog since I hadn't written in awhile but every time I did something came up. This week was pretty laid back for school and church as well. I was a tad consumed by auditions for bye bye birdie. They went really great =D (i think ;). I'm hoping for a bigger role this time but I'm happy with whatever I'm given. So the first day of theatre arts went good. It was definitely different because of the new people! But we can get along *laughs*
Well just wanted to check in ttyl
Love Ayana
Ps I got pink extensions =D

2 comments:

jenna said...

super hot pink hair extensions.

have you had any guys whistle yet?
i could pay a few, if you haven't.

:)

Broken In Love said...

no and no its all good =D i think i can live!!! but hey come visit me again soon and we can go to the mall in the rain =D