Friday, January 16, 2009

I <3 U SupaMan!!

Dude your the best!!!! Where would I be without your friendship?? I have gotten mad at you many times but it never lasted more than 5 minutes. 1 because you haven't given me much of a reason. 2 because you never got mad back!! I felt like giving up so many times and you reminded me why I couldn't. You showed me what a true best friend is. You gave me many reasons to laugh. You give some of the best hugs. You have listened to me when I made no sense and tried to help me make sense. You have seen me cry and were still friends =D. You saw me hurting and prayed for me. You make some of the most stellar silly faces that make me laugh intensely. You make me eat and go to sleep when I'd rather not! You have looked out for me and treated me like I'm family ( even thou we all know I am ;). You make awkward moments even more awkward HAH! You are uber sweet to my family even when there not nice to you hehe. You have listened to me scream and laugh about absolutely nothing and still just smiled! You have endured me slapping you to get my anger out and once again just smiled (actually I get that look ;).
Thanks friend your the best Josh aka SupaMan;0)
Love Youuuuuuuu Friend

No comments: