Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday =D

Happy Birthday Bubbles!!
It's hard to believe your 25 already!! Where did time go?? It seems it was just yesterday that we played ball on the front lawn, that we fought over the silliest things, that we would swim together and would help me with my strokes. The time you saved me from drowning when I was little seems as though it was just yesterday and it was forever ago. My first day of school where you proudly walked me to my class with the rest of the fam. The day you graduated high school with that smile because you actually made it ;). When you went off to bible college for months and it felt like break would never come! When you went through your power puff girl stage and collecting the energy drink bottles =p. It all seems like it was just a week ago and it was years ago. Time flies when you have fun and we have done a pretty great job! I hope you have wonderfull day my Handsome Rob and God Bless
Happy Birthday

No comments: