Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Prayer

Dear Jesus,
This is hard for me, watching my aunt slowly fade and seeing the constant pain she is in! God, I know you have a beautiful plan for her life and I thank you for that peace. I pray that your peace and comfort would come upon her as well as the rest of my family. I pray that this would bring many of our unsaved family to you. I am fully trusting in you at this time and I know that you are way bigger than Sarcoma or any disease! I thank you for your healing power and your love for your children. I know you have the answer and you are aching to set my Aunt free from her pain. I ask that you would keep me strong and force me to look up when things get bad! I love you heavenly father and above all else ask that your will would be done. Nothing more and nothing less. Thank you for never letting go of me, I love you.
In Your Name,
Amen!!

No comments: