Friday, January 2, 2009

Ohio is lucky...

Today that stinkin state got my beautiful best friend and I'm sad! Well at least she got there safely :). They got there today around 1:00 pm there time 10:00 am our time. I really don't have much on hows shes doing we haven't had much contact. Shes really sick and was just stoked to get out of the car so she probably slept a lot. She did say though today that she missed me :(. It's been hard I really don't know how to keep a conversation going. I don't want to talk about home because she misses it too much. I have asked her all I could about Ohio and to be honest I don't want to talk about that either. I don't want this to be happening but it is. It's like living something I never ever thought I'd have 2. This sucks it doesn't seem possible..... at all. Anyways sorry I'm blabbing I considered not posting this but I guess I should be real with my feelings.
Thanks

No comments: