Friday, January 9, 2009

The sense of family and love

Many of you know that most of my life is split between theatre arts and church activities. It goes without saying that the people from both of these places are some of my closest friends. Within my church family it is easier for me to be close with them. It still is hard at first with church people but trusting them comes faster for me than with other people. However, lately I have noticed how close I have gotten with the theatre arts kids :). It has been a wonderful and beautiful experience. At first it was hard for me and I had a slight tendency to not trust those kids. But second semester with them has brought many smiles to my face. I just wanted to take a second to say thanks to them!! They were by my side when Anthony and Donna died and they have never given up on me. They have become like family and I am beyond grateful. I love you all never stop loving me it keeps me going!!

No comments: