Saturday, January 17, 2009

Classic Convo's With My GF!!!!!

Ayana: omjs i got cream cheese thrown at me at dinner
Jenn: why does that not suprise me at all?
Ayana: bahahahaha THANKS!
Jenn: your welcome

Ayana: The hypothalamus links the nervous system to the endocrine system via the pituitary gland (hypophysis).... faints
Jenn: EWWWIE. i dont understand why anyone would WANT to know what was going on in there.
Ayana: me either!!

Jenn: HOLY CLUMP FREE MASCARA i completed a slice of my pie! is that good?

Ayana: yeah!!

Jenn: oh. yay? the whole pie analogy just aggravates me to no end.

Ayana: omgd i kno its like i dont even like pie anymore

Jenn: MARIE CALENDARS IS DEAD TO ME.

Ayana: totally.

Ayana: btw I don't know if you should change it to Holy free clumpy mascara or holy clumpy free mascara or maybe....

Jenn: OMG did I tell you about the fertilizer guy

Ayana: *silence* let me write that down!!

2 comments: