Sunday, January 25, 2009

Not Property!!

Tony gave an awesome teaching Wednesday nights. He was talking about purity and many different aspects of it. One thing really hit home for me during service. He talked about girls not being a guys property. He explained that we were created for so much more than to be "owned" by a guy. Our bodies were meant to honor God and than for marriage. However in the dating realm if someone doesn't "like" us for more than just physical needs, you need to run!!! I don't know that really just spoke to me. Like our beauty needs to be than outwards appearance. Cause in the end that won't matter and will only hurt our relationships. I just wanted to share that with you people in my blog world. Take that into account as well if your a guy.
God Bless You and I pray you seek him not only in your relationships but every part of your life.
Loveeee Youuuuu

No comments: