Monday, January 5, 2009

Military Update :)

Whew crazy time for my military friends!!
Nick: He went back to Texas about a week ago for more training :(. It has been hard and weird not having him here again I miss that guy. He's so strong though and he's doing really well. It is so cool that he hasn't changed any. Sure the AF made him stronger and more alert but he's still crazy Nick. That was super comforting to know that he was strong enough in his faith to stand still when things got hard.

Jess: She just got home last Monday from war and she has a couple of weeks here. She"s doing so well but she's going back again. It's so hard but I know she is glad this is where God wants her. That's also comforting as well as who she still is. It's funny cause war really changes people but she's doing real good!! =D

Victor: I wish I had a better report for this guy but things are hard. He's leaving back for more training in about a week and well it will be hard. He's not looking forward to it as they have raised the possibility of drafting him ASAP. I am freaking out to I am not ready to let go of him again! I wish he had more time here but than that would only make me want him home more. He's been a great brother ;) but things have changed him. He's just a much more military guy. I don't know how to explain it but he's seen the military and that changes a person. He's still my bro though and a he is so strong in his faith! I'll post more when he leaves.

I ask that you lift up not only these troops and servicemen but also all of the one's fighting for our freedom in your prayers.
Sincerely
Ayana <3

No comments: