Thursday, January 1, 2009

Portfolio's Stink!!

Nobody understands how immensely hard these stinkin things are! I am sitting here writing my evaluation blabbing about how much I enjoy my English class. COUGH! I just want it to be over actually. The best part is designing the cover and to be honest I could do without that too. I have skillet blaring in my house to keep me awake and I am on major yogurt land! The worst part is getting it bound! I promise you the people at Kinkos are like huh??? Am I really supposed to bind all this lovely stuff together?? Last year the guy left a page hanging half out and I was like exscuse me buddy that's like 40% of my English grade!! Now the portfolio sits at my house collecting dust. All that hard work for what? So that when someone from my family says "Hows school hon?'", I can be like here and drop it in their laps? I am not trying to be mean but what person from my school came up with idea of putting all of my English stuff together and getting it bound at Kinkos where the guys don't know what their doing. But hey I'l do it not because I want to though simply because I need a good grade. Im gonna go catch some sleep and hopefully be able to energize before going back to this ahem portfolio tomarrow.
Peace Out and Happy Portfolio Weeks :)

No comments: