Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Prayer Requests

1. Jesse, she had a hard night last night. The only good news is her ANC dropped to 0. Please pray for the pain to diminish and comfort. You can read more about it Here .

2. My family. Little details but just for guidance and provision. Also for a safe to trip out to the Zone ;) for Denielle's wedding that will be end of Feb.

3. Continue to lift up the Richard's in your prayer. We are praying for no cancer right now!!

4. For strength on my part during my trials. That I will fall at the feet of Jesus and worship him. For comfort and peace and that everything with my aunt will be an easy transition when it needs to happen...

5. For the HS camp this weekend that God will do great and mighty things. Also for protection on all our cars and to make it home safely.

6. Lastly that beautiful things will come from the Missions Expo we had last weekend!
Thanks prayer warriors I love you!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you my sweet friend!! Your prayers are priceless!

God's Girl said...

Thanks for posting. We are praying!!!