Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Can't Peel a Banana

So when I get home from church on Wednesdays, I have to have a snack!! I don't know what it is!!???!! Maybe its because church fills me up so much spiritually, that I loose it physically =p. Sure that probably made no sense, I don't really make sense!! Anyways I went to get a banana and to my surprise.....I CAN'T PEEL IT! So I'm all hey I'll make myself feel better and cut the top off until I realize I still can't get in. I'm like dude Mr. Banana uh I just want to eat you!! Finally I open it and eat it and well it wasn't that great. Now I want another snack but can't decide. I mean I had a hard enough time figuring out the banana ordeal. Yeah most girls sit around figuring out there hair, makeup, and clothes. Not me I freak over which of my billion hoodies to wear and what to eat! Maybe I just outa go to bed before i freak out and hurt myself.....
Good Night Homes
I love you all
-Addicted to Dr. Pepper

4 comments:

morgan. said...

hahahhahahaahahaha.

....for me, i'm the "when will another delightful piece of chocolate come my way?" kinda girl ;)

Broken In Love said...

i know i just located the stash in my house =p

God's Girl said...

I love that picture of the King's Kid's Worship Team. : )

Broken In Love said...

thanks so much julie =D me 2, great memories! God is good! now he has one of those leaders by his side!!